Are you considering adding new light fixtures to your home? Service Circuits are your light fixture installation experts!
Whether you are picturing recessed lighting in your kitchen, wall sconces in your hallway, track lighting above your fireplace, or adding new coach lights on your garage, we can help. We can also install new light switches in your proposed locations as well. We will come out and consult with you on your scope of work, and make suggestions based off of our lighting design expertise. We do ask that you purchase almost all of the needed light fixtures, as you know your home and its decor style the best. We will provide you with a 3 Year Warranty on all installations for labor involved in installing your purchased fixtures.
The fixtures themselves would not be under warranty with our company, but always could have a manufacturer’s warranty if you keep all receipts and paperwork on your purchase. We do stand behind all of the work that we provide to our customers 100%, 100% of the time if it was due to something malfunctioning on our end. No questions asked. If your new fixtures are having issues, certainly call us so that we can come out and verify the issue, and provide you with assistance on the steps in correcting the problem in the event it is the light fixture itself.
Types of Light Fixture Installations
- Recessed Lighting: There are so many options available. With the various designs and functions of recessed lights available, we will help you navigate through your options. There are many different sizes, colors, and other trim-out designs. Depending on what kind you are looking for, we have the option on this lighting feature to possibly provide the cans and trims for you. If it is a specialized type that you found from a lighting store, or magazine, we ask that you purchase them and we will provide and warrant the install for labor.
- Wall Sconces: Installing wall sconces adds a beautiful and warm touch to your living space. Our electricians are experts at installing new wiring where necessary in the home to accommodate your new additions. We ask that for custom fixtures such as these, that you purchase your own fixtures. You will have peace of mind knowing there won’t be any major, irreparable damage to your walls in the necessity to run new wiring arises. Service Circuits always lets you know ahead of time if the need for a piece of drywall needs to be removed and patched, or masonry in some cases. We do leave the sub-contracted pieces of that work up to the homeowner once we are done, but we do have a great list of referrals available! We do try to keep damage to an absolute minimum, but in some cases it is necessary to get the job done the right way.
- Track-Lighting: Adding a track light above your fireplace, or favorite pieces of artwork, will show off your home’s features. Track lighting allows you to aim the individual lights in any direction that you prefer. There are tons of different styles, makes, and colors available out there. We always ask that the homeowner provide their own fixture in this case, and we will always warrant the install. That way you pick out the absolute best fit for your home. We will provide initial consultation and suggestions on what may be most functional and suitable for your proposed area. We are you lighting design experts!
Other Light Fixture Installation Services
- Kitchen Lighting: Are you looking for more aesthetically pleasing light fixtures to be installed in your
kitchen? Do you simply need more light in your kitchen? Or do you want to replace outdated fixtures with modern options? We’ve got you covered here at Service Circuits by providing our expert lighting design opinion for you to make the best decision possible. We do ask that unless it is standard recessed can lighting, that you provide your own fixtures and we will warrant the labor to install them.
- Coach Lights: Are you missing coach lights on both sides of your garage? Because we specialize in residential service work, we can determine how to run new electrical wiring if necessary. We can brighten up your home with this exterior light fixture installation. Picking out the proper lighting for the exterior of your home can bring an entirely different feel to what you already take pride in. We will consult with you, and make our best suggestions on what we feel would fit or look best on your home based on our design experience over the past 16 years.
Contact “Your Montrose Neighborhood Electrician” TODAY to schedule your next service visit!
Don’t forget to “like” us on Facebook for up-to-date specials, discounts, and seasonal updates!